Many people out there such as yourself are looking for ways to better themselves and better their life by focusing on looking inward, and not blaming their faults on everything around them. If you are looking for the best self improvement tips, then you have come to the right place to start your self improvement journey!
Below I will lay out the top self improvement tips that have helped myself and many others out there to become the best versions of themselves that they can be.
Part of the top self help improvement tips will focus on mental improvements, and social circle improvements, while others will focus on physical improvement. With these tips, it is time to help YOUR self!
Top Self Improvement Tips:
- Maintain a Healthy Diet and Proper Hydration
- Hydration 🚰
- Throughout the day to day chaos of our lives, we forget some of the basic necessities of human survival.
- Our human bodies are made up of mostly water. How much of the human body is water you ask?….about 60%! With our blood containing about 90% water. So you can imagine the importance of staying hydrated.
- Recommended daily water intake for males is about 15.5 cups (3.7 Liters)
- Recommended daily water intake for females is about 11.5 cups (2.7 Liters)
- Diet 🍲
- The great saying “we are what we eat” has a lot of truth to it.
- Make sure you have the proper daily caloric and sugar intake based on your personal size and needs.
- There are many different approaches out there to proper diet and nutrition. One very popular approach nowadays is the Keto Diet where you alter your nutritional intake to put your body in a state of ketosis.
- Ketosis is when your body doesn’t have enough carbohydrates to burn as energy, so the body switches gears and begins to burn off fat instead.
- To get started here you may consider having some sort of “carb manager” or carb tracker to set a carb (and fat intake) goal in order to help reach a state of ketosis.
- If you are interested in Keto please click the image below for 21 FREE Keto Recipes and an optional $1 Keto Trial after watching a short educational video ⏬⏬⏬
Remember that your body is a temple and you need to take care of it!
- Declutter Physical and Mental Space
- Physical 🏋️
- Maintaining a clutter free space (which could be your house, your apartment, your room, etc.) is an important reflection on your mental health and overall mental wellbeing.
- Clearing this physical clutter in real life will also help clear the clutter in your mind. Practice this by cleaning your space on a regular basis, establishing a routine of clutter management.
- If you have ever watched TV shows such as “Hoarders” or something similar, you will notice that many of the hoarders have a mental illness (which is very sad), as hoarding within itself is a mental illness.
- Mental 😇
- Decluttering your mental space involves trial and error with figuring out what is healthy for your and what is not.
- To simply put it, you will need to focus on doing more of what is healthy for you and less of what is not (simply to understand, harder to execute).
- One key component of this is surrounding yourself with people who want to see you succeed in life.
- There is a saying that “you are the sum of the people you spend the most time with” and there is some truth to this.
- You need to have a conversation with yourself here, look at your social circle, and determine if the people you spend the most time with are people you think are going to improve your life, or bring negative outcomes to it.
- You need to align yourself with people that are a reflection of who you want to be and who you want to strive to become.
- Constantly evaluate your social circle and personal habits so you may make the necessary adjustments and improvements along the way
- As they say, “insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result.” If you want to improve your social circle and bad habits you need to step out of your comfort zone and try new things to improve your life.
More on decluttering your life below with multi-millionaire Wesley Virgin. Click the button below the video to learn more about manifesting your financial goals into reality!⏬⏬⏬
- Maintain Regular Physical Activity
- In the modern age this has become more and more difficult with the evolution of technology which in turn has caused an influx of technology-related “desk jobs” that involves countless hours sitting at a computer screen typing away (kind of like what I am doing now haha) instead of doing physical activity.
- As we saw with the global pandemic Coronavirus 19 (COVID 19), being in peak physical condition is more important now than ever before. People who have comorbidities (obesity, diabetes, etc.) are at higher risk of fatal consequences when encountering COVID 19.
- There is no substitute for hard work either outside or in the gym however, there are many different supplements out there that can assist with your full body transformation.
My new favorite weight loss supplement that is taking the world by storm is below, click the image and watch a short informational video to learn more about a rare tropical loophole that helps burn off the weight! ⏬⏬⏬